Monday, February 11, 2013

PEEK AT A FEW DAYS; MISS ME?

So I've been away for a while...had some technical difficulty's with a certain network provider, associated with Trevor Noah. I won't mention any names.

Anyway... I thought seeing as I didn't get to post my looks in the week, I'd do one huge post with my top 3.
Here you go...

Range showing at work.
Had to look fierce. Red lips and slick back hair! Ow!


Easy weekend gear.
I through on this crochet shrug over an easy black button through tank. Paired that with my fav River Island denims and these fun necklaces.
I will definitely show you my bag in another post. It's a stunning black leather fringe styled shopper. Love!



Today! This entire look was from Woolworths. WOOLWORTHS ONLINEI absolutely love my shwe-shwe style viscose cuffed pant. Only R275 girls!
Please note my nails, they are pointier! Yay!


Thanks for waiting and asking where I was! Love ya x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment