Tuesday, March 19, 2013

PEEK AT TODAY 19/03/12

Firstly I would like to get on my little soap box and say a huge, THANK YOU!
Thank you guys for the unbelievable support with this blog. I just started it as a little project to keep my mind going on maternity leave and it's turned into something I've become so proud of.

The article I did on SHANLEY RIEDER was so well received by you all, I'm just blown away. Watch this space I have more it was just the tip of the iceberg.

Ok so anyway, back to the fashion!

Today I supported MR PRICE (Love them)

My look consisted of:
- a khaki relaxed fit T with a crazy cool wolf placement print
- this very well priced military style jacket @ R169.99
- for a pop of colour I added these super cute platform wedges.
All of the above was from MR PRICE recently.






-I paired it all with a basic black legging.


... And I've been rocking these cool, black pointed nails all week.


Till later x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment